Last Updated: 14 November 2023
DASHIFY SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is registered under the Indian Ministry of Company Affairs with CIN: U62099GJ2023PTC145937.
Information Collection and Use of Data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Project Budget
- Payment Preference
- Estimated Project Deadline
- LinkedIn Personal Profile Link
- LinkedIn Company Page Link
This information is provided voluntarily by you through our service inquiry form. It is collected to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, specifically for project requirement communication and potential business dealings. The decision to provide this information rests at your sole discretion.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To communicate with you about your project requirements
- To assess the feasibility of your project
- To provide personalized service offerings
- To facilitate potential business dealings
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Data Transfer, Storage, and Security
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. The data collected is transmitted to secure Gmail servers. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.